The campus health services office is located in the Student Service Building (Heritage South). We strive to maintain and improve the total health of each student. Healthy attitudes and behaviors are encouraged so each student will be able to take charge of their own health, feel better, and be more productive.
All on-campus health services are offered free of charge to students. Medical records are the property of the campus health service office and are kept strictly confidential.
Services Available at No Cost
- Assessment of illness or injury
- Emergency care of illness or injury
- Some non-prescription medications
- Health care provider referrals
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Weight checks and diet consultation
- Immunization information and referrals
- Health education materials
- Counseling—listening post
For more information or questions contact Diane Stephenson, R.N., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International students must complete the required papers and have submitted to Health Services no later than July 1st for the Fall semester and November 15th for Spring semester. International students are required to carry some type of medical insurance. A document from the insurance company with the plan purchased must be submitted to Health Services along with the required health forms.
Please contact Health Services @ email@example.com with questions.
Information on updates will be posted here as they become available.